Thoughts

Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

You and Me!

I think of you. You are always on my mind. You are in my dreams. I see you when i close my eyes.
When i open them I see you again.
You, with your elegent figure, with your gorgeous smile, and attractive march, you pass by, like a breeze in early morn after a warm summer night, you give me look that knocks me off my balance, and i tremble when you smile, and greet you.
You laugh, and with your laughter all troubles fade away, you laugh and you call me your friend.
You tell me what worries you, you tell me what grieves you, you tell me what hurts and troubles you, but you do not know that it is you that kills my heart.
I try to explain, I tell you that I long for you, I long for the moment that you call me your own.
I tell you How good you look.
I tell you how beautifull you are.
I tell you how you take my breath away.
I tell you how I dream of you.
I ask when do we meet? You tell me soon, and you fly away, with your smile and you laughter, and you take my heart with you.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger aragorn said…

    hey buddy!! who is this person - "you"!!! is it IDA? or someone else...let me know yaar...:D

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger tw©dil said…

    OIC, yet another story to begin... hehehe. aragorn, I dont think she is the one.... hehehehe... Good luck Mohamed.... Can I help you for her? heheheh..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

image hosting by http://www.ilitehost.com/Image1/