Thoughts

Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The rise of the dead

It's been a while since i wrote something here. This blog is almost dead, i think, in fact, that its been dead since it was born, and it's starting to smell.

I've been thinking what should be the topice of this blog. I've given it alot of thought. But without coming to any good ones. I thought of making it music, then i thought of reviewing latest movies here, but then again I thought of dicussing computer related topics. They are all ...what should i say....eh, eh, hmm, copies, not original. I'm thinking of making something new, i don't know what still.

I thought of turning it into a tourist guide, if I may call it that. One that will talk about my country, Mauritania. But then, i thought, i don't have the material for that.

If you get any thoughts, please do share it, and if i like it and am able to do it, i won't deny you your credits....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger aragorn said…

    hello salem... just share ur feelings and thoughts on anything...y do u need a specific topic!!... write anything u like... its ur world...:)

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger tw©dil said…

    no one defines what you should write.... its your....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

image hosting by http://www.ilitehost.com/Image1/