Thoughts

Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back again

After a long time, i am back here.

Same old me, just a few months older.

Same problems, same dilemmas, with the same solutions that i still don't have

I am nearer to completing my studies, farther from achieving my goals.

Few changes in the mood, from sad to careless. No changes in health, still deteriorating

Made some new friends and Got back with some old ones. I lost my apetite to write, and started
to complain too much.

A friend of mine read this blog a while ago, and made a comment that our life is similar, and it's

too boring.

So, i decided to change the topics in this blog into some more cheerfull ones.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

image hosting by http://www.ilitehost.com/Image1/