Thoughts

Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Don't read this!

I've been on fire. Not just a little flame, but a big, growing flame(A quote from Tom & Jery)
It's been consuming me. I never felt this way before, not for this long anyway. So many thoughts. Both evil and good. But the evil ones mostly take over the good ones. They are a combination of frustration, dissatisfaction, jealousy, responsibility, and wickedness. Yes, I am very wicked nowadays, i admit it. My thoughts are wicked, my actions are wicked, my feelings are wicked and my words are wicked. The best feeling that is constatnly with me is Boredome. Yes, it has become my best feeling. For it lasted with me long enough to become so. I am not bored because i can't find something to enjoy, on the conrary, I have many endless things to enjoy, but they all have suddenly become.........uhm...........BORING.

One of my friends, Tareq, actually, he might be the only one who reads this crap, he told me that this is my world, and I should write what I feel, But, what I feel is just too fucking Boring, to be written or to be read. I am too fucking tired of what I feel, and I am too fucking sick of it. In fact I feel that I souldn't feel anymore. There was this article that I read somewhere, that someone, in China or Japan, was selling his soul on ebay or some other site. May be that's what I should do, I wonder, if I sold my sould, would I feel anymore? But if I sell it and it turned out that that's not what i wanted, then I'm gonna be in a fucked situation.

I should probably stop bitching about myself and do something uselfull with it. Fuck yeah! That's what I should do! Bu then again, FUCK that, I don't want to do anything usefull, as a matter of fact, i should do something really fucked up and stupid, yeah that should make me feel better.

Until i figure out what's the stupid thing im'ona do, I bid you goodbye....

cao

6 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger aragorn said…

    hey man, what happened!!! y so fraustrated!!!... i told u man get a gf... y not ida?? i knw then the life will be painful... but atleast wont be boring...:P... go and grab some arsh... hihihi

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Mohamed said…

    Ida is out of the question now, something happened, then another thing happened. I shall try for another, if i get the chance, and of course TIME.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said…

    hey salem .. dont lie .. i spy something is hapening inside u .. ahem .. aint i right ?

    r u in love dear ?

    if yes then be straight .. tell us..

    [p.s. i contact with mr. sakib and he will come to dhaka in july; he is now in khulna and he is a nice chap ! ]

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Mohamed said…

    @ Dipu....

    You know, i'm gonna kill Shajib...

    I was in a bad mood when i told him what i told him....NO....I am certainly not in love....

    [....Sakib is indeed a nice chap....greetings to him if u meet...]

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Manzur's Lonely Planet said…

    hmm ... hmmmmmmmmm ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

    dont be frustrated... u r the sailor of your ship ... find a way... there r good ways...

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger tw©dil said…

    Life is beautiful. Just enjoy it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

image hosting by http://www.ilitehost.com/Image1/