Thoughts

Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Picture

The picture in my profile.
Take a look at it.

That person is me....!

Now. Take a second look.

That person is really me.

don't just look at the face. No, notice that i have a cigarette in my mouth.

I am sitting in a strage postion. I have headphones on my ears.

I am sitting on a computer.

Now. Take a look again.

Do you see now?

That! That is me and my life.

Computer. Ciggarettes. and Lazyness.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said…

    yeah i can see the picture .. the head phone is not on ur ear .. its on neck :-S ..

    yeah .. its salem CCL (cigarette,computer and laziness).. :)

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger aragorn said…

    salem... to include the links on ur sidebar, go to the settings->template. u will find the source code of ur template. at the end of this template u will find the sidebar coding part. then write the html for the links thr. if u still find problem u can always ask. :)

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Mohamed said…

    Thank u boyz...

    I'm finally getting the hang of this bloggin....really, the only thing i can think of lately is the numbe of visitors to my page and how to increase.....:(

    BTW, i'm in the process of creating my webpage on google, check it.
    http://medms.ms.googlepages.com

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger aragorn said…

    salem... i think thats the reason behind bloggers.... i think like that also... i think im going crazy... may be some days later i will stand on the road and shout to ppl," pls visit my blog...." ... hahahahaha but dont get scattered... stay to one site... thats enough burden i think...:P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

image hosting by http://www.ilitehost.com/Image1/