Thoughts

Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mixed thoughts


It's Wednesday. The hour is: 22:07.

Cool wind blowing in. I have a balcony. My room is very small.
It has been long since i wrote something. It is one of many proofs that i lack discipline.

I have a thought that is running through my head lately.
I think that no one is intelligent.
I think that people are same.
However, i think that "Practice" makes perfect.
I think that "smart" people, by the common thought, are not smart; they just have been practicing being smart. So, the dumb people are also not dumb, they just have been practicing being dumb, and eventually they got good at it.

I bought a new shirt, i wanted to buy the one next to it, but it was too damn expensive. I liked that shop from which i bought my shirt. I thought that i'm gonna buy all my clothes from there for the next year.

My friend is coming soon. He said he found some solutions to some excercises that we have. He is late.

My dinner wasn't good today. It was cold. I think i'm gonna stop buying food from that restaurant.

What am i doing?

Do i have an assignment tomorrow? I think i already did it.

Next week, there's an exam. That subject is completely incomprehensible. I did very good in the mid-term exam. My result was third in the class. I am not satisfied though. because i don't like the guy who stood first, and the second was a girl, not that i got a problem with that, but it's just that she took me by surprise. I didn't expect "her" to get such a good result, I expected someone else to beat me, but not her.

Did anyone hear the newz recently?

I think i am gonna buy a gun. I want to feel the excitement of shooting a gun.

How do i upload my picture to this site?

I was introduced to a girl recently. I don't want to elaborate on that, because someone might read it and get the wrong impression.

I think i'm going to KL this weekend again.
But it's too far. I have a lot of work to do.
If i stay, am i gonna do some work? Or am i gonna just sit there on my computer and spend my weekend on the net.
That's what i do usually.
It sounds sad, don't it?
A guy, sitting in his room, browsing the internet for hours, speaking to no one, and seeing no one.
just bloggin.....Or doing whatever he does on his computer.....
It's awfull.
I think i am gonna force my self to find some information on the use of Bioinformatics in Food Production and Healthcare.
The teacher, he got a bad idea about me, after an unfortunate incident.
that's what most teacher have. A wrong idea about me. I alwayz find comfort in explaining things to myself that way.

What should i write?

There's this site that i am daily on: www.H2kclan.com. It's a forum. You can find almost anything there. Really nice forum. Whenever i sit on a computer, the first thing to open is H2kclan and then check my email.

Sometimes i think, all of this internet, all of these sites, and all i do is visit two or three. That's just painfull.

That's a sentence i am using very frequently lately, "OH! That's painfull". I use it almost for everything, like instead of "awsome", i use "OH! That's painfull", or instead of that's great, i use, "OH! That's painfull", or that's sad, i use "OH! That's painfull".

KL was nice. I want to live there.

But its too expensive.

I am gonna find difficulty finding work.
where would i work?
Do i go back to my country? Or look for work somewhere else?

I need to get married.....


I think i am gonna apply for the canadian citizenship...

Hey it's time to do some work....

3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger aragorn said…

    hey mohamed... its gr8 to knw that u r doin good in the exams... but u seem like bored!!... keep on enjoyin the asses...:P

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Mohamed said…

    You can't enjoy 'em unless u got one of ur own....So, till then, i'm just gonna regret my screwed up luck and sigh on my loneliness...

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said…

    salem we r gonna miss u .. leaving today for st. martins.. pary for us all.. nice post again.. keep it up bro .. (Y)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

image hosting by http://www.ilitehost.com/Image1/