Thoughts

Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

IDLE

I am back again.....
This time i'm in the lab of my faculty....
i Have a class in 20 mins,
so, i gotta be quick.
in fact i ain't feeling like writing at all...
i haven't had the best week...
i mean, sure i didn't have many classes this week,
i went to singapore,
i haven't done a single assignment since last week...
but, i don't feel so good...
i feel IDLE, u know!
sleeping too much, waking up late, playing neither football nor basketball...
It's all IDLE.
I don't know what i'm talking about....
Now, i'm chatting with three close friends of mine, Abedin, Tareq and Shaon!

I forget how to spell many words,
i guess i'm outta practice...

I didn't have a class today morning, the lecturer is buzy..

My friend is angry with his classmate, and he wants to beat him to death

I talked to my familly yesterday on the phone, it was fantastic, and just when i hangup, my brother came online and i had a nice voice chat with him...it was nice, i had a good sleep


My head is all mixing up!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger aragorn said…

    hey buddy... what happened??... was that a poem!!... well good as a beginner... keep it goin on... the only thing to remember whn u write a poem is to be confused... the more confused u r the better poem u will write..;)

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said…

    wake up dude ! dont be idle ...

    i like ur blogs man !

    come to bd soon .. hey is this right that the ratio of boys:girls in malayasia is 1:7

    :O

    is it correct ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

image hosting by http://www.ilitehost.com/Image1/